Keep up to $800 of your Arizona personal income taxes owed right here in Southern Arizona by directing your tax dollars to help the children in Big Brothers Big Sisters’ one-to-one mentoring programs!
If you are single, donate up to $400 and file an individual tax return, or if you’re married donate up to $800 and file a joint tax return. You will receive a dollar-for-dollar Arizona Charitable Tax Credit. Each $100 increment of giving pays for a month of professional case management of a “Little” and their “Big.” It’s that easy!
The Arizona Charitable Tax Credit allows you to reduce your Arizona state tax liability to as low as $0.00. Any excess Charitable Tax Credit may be carried forward up to five years on your Arizona state taxes!
- A tax credit qualifying gift of $400 pays for four months of professional case management of a Big/Little Match.
- A tax credit qualifying gift of $800 pays for eight months of professional case management of a Big/Little Match.
- YES, you can donate to BBBST and to the qualified public schools, private schools and other charitable tax credits!
- NO, you don’t have to itemize!
- YES, you can use the same donation as a deduction on your federal tax return!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tucson is not a tax adviser. Contact a qualified tax professional for expert advice on your specific tax situation.